Saturday, June 20, 2015

This I believe

I believe God created all things.
I believe I was created for a purpose.
I believe someday I will get married.
I believe I'm too picky when it comes to girls.
I believe the Pittsburgh Steelers are the greatest football team ever!
I believe that I've got a great family.
I believe that I'm a great brother.
I believe that I will get my Mechanical Engineering degree.
I believe SW MO should have boy's volleyball in HS.
I believe my right shoulder injury from last fall will never heal properly.
I believe I wasted too much of my early 20's playing sports.
I believe I spend too much time worrying about physical appearance.
I believe I'm great with money.
I believe I'll own my own home, debt-free, 10 years out of college.
I believe I should read more books.
I believe I have mental blocks around writing.
I believe I'm quick at typing, though. :)
I believe that money can't buy happiness.
I believe I should be happy with what I have.
I believe people spend way too much time on their phones instead of being in the present.
I believe that hot weather is the best.
I believe Americans know way too little about other countries.
I believe way too many people eat fast food.
I believe autocorrect makes people too reliant on technology.
I believe during my lifetime flying cars will be commonplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment